U.S. Tax

Your dreams shouldn’t be bound by borders. Whether you’re a corporation doing business in the United States, a Canadian with U.S. investments or an American citizen living or working in Canada, it’s important to understand the complexities of cross-border tax—or better yet, have someone on your side who does.

Our specialized team of U.S. cross-border tax accountants are experts in the ever-changing U.S./Canadian tax landscape. Our U.S. tax consultants will provide you with tax planning and strategies that will help you save time, ensure tax compliance with the IRS and CRA and minimize your tax liability.

Our services include:

Tax Compliance

  • Preparing U.S. federal and state tax returns including:
    • Individual Tax returns (1040)
    • Non-Resident Individual Tax returns (1040 NR) for real estate investments
    • S-Corp Tax returns (1120S)
    • Corporate Tax returns (1120)
    • Corporate Tax for Foreign Company tax returns (1120F)
    • Not-For-Profit Tax returns (990)
    • Partnership Tax returns (1065)
    • Estate or Trust tax returns (1041)
    • Foreign Bank Account Report (FINCEN114)
    • Foreign Person Disposition of US Real Property tax return (8288)
    • Foreign Company FATCA Certification (W8)
  • Estimating U.S. tax liabilities
  • Guiding cross-border taxation for U.S. citizens and U.S. temporary workers
  • Assisting with permanent establishment and Nexus studies

Tax Planning

  • Planning U.S. tax minimization
  • Advising on cross-border personal tax matters
  • Structuring inbound and outbound cross-border investments
  • Assisting with corporate, partnership, and LLC tax planning
  • Assisting with tax planning for mergers and acquisitions, including reverse takeovers
  • Advising on tax structures for U.S. expansion
  • Assisting with U.S. acquisition planning and tax due diligence
  • Planning U.S. capital structure
  • Acquiring business or real property in the United States
  • Planning retirement funds, such as IRA and 401(k) plans, estate taxes, and foreign tax credit maximization
  • Assisting with completion of ITIN applications on Form W-7, various versions of Form W-8BEN, and other forms as required


Our services are customized to your individual needs. If you’re looking for a service that isn’t listed, or you’re not sure where to start, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.

U.S. tax consultants that get you the credit you deserve.