We understand the challenges you face–big and small–when it comes to Canadian tax planning and compliance. Whether you manage a corporation’s finances or you have complex personal taxes, our Canadian tax specialists can provide you with the expertise you need to minimize your taxes while complying with Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) and provincial tax regulations.
With an extensive knowledge of tax credits, deferral strategies and long-term planning coupled with industry-specific expertise, our team helps businesses keep more money on their bottom line. Whether you’re changing your office location, considering a strategic shift or exploring the implications of a merger or acquisition, we’re by your side with a tax plan optimized to your specific circumstances.
Likewise, if you need support to navigate a complex personal Canadian tax situation, we’re here to help you understand your options and design a plan that keeps more money in your pocket.
- Preparing Canadian tax returns including:
- Corporate tax returns (T2)
- Personal tax returns (T1)
- Registered Charity tax returns (T3010)
- Not-For-Profit Information returns (T1044)
- Partnership tax returns (T5013)
- Quebec Partnership tax returns (RL15)
- Trust tax returns (T3)
- Remuneration tax slips (T4)
- Investment Income tax slips (T5)
- Non-Resident tax slips (NR4)
- Flow-Through Share Information returns (T100)
- Resource Expenses Statement (T101)
- Capital Dividend Election (T2054)
- Property Disposition to a Corporation (T2057)
- Non-Resident Property Disposition Compliance Request (T2062)
- Sale of Debts Receivable Election (T2022)
- Business Acquisition Election (GST44)
- Estimating Canadian tax liabilities
- Assisting with negotiations and correspondence with federal and provincial authorities regarding Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) audits, disputes and objections
- Assisting with Canadian investment tax credit claims for Scientific Research and
- Experimental Development expenditures (SR&ED) and film tax credits
- Providing Canadian indirect tax (GST/HST/PST/QST) planning for business start-ups and expansions
- Providing Canadian indirect tax (GST/HST/PST/QST) planning for property purchases
- Advising on Canadian indirect tax (GST/HST/PST/QST) implications for the purchase or sale of a business
- Planning for compensation and benefits, including stock options and tax-deferred plans
Our services are customized to your individual needs. If you’re looking for a service that isn’t listed, or you’re not sure where to start, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.