When you’re thinking about taking your business to the next level and weighing the risks and opportunities of going public, or need analytics and internal control services for external audits, we’re here to help.
Our IPO, transactional, and specialized assurance accounting team will provide key insights into your business including accurate reports, transactions and information for markets and investors. From advice on complying with new accounting standards to objective assurance solutions, to preparing your initial public offering (IPO) from concept to completion; our team has the specialized knowledge you need to mitigate risk and increase success.
- Implementing new accounting standards:
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP)
- Getting ready IPO from concept to completion. This includes:
- Regulatory and financial reporting requirements assistance
- Expertise and step-by-step direction for the go-public journey
- Discussions between regulatory bodies and legal counsel pertaining to regulatory and assurance issues