Bookkeeping, Payroll & Indirect Tax Reporting
You have enough on your plate without having to dive into the minutia of day-to-day bookkeeping, payroll and sales tax reporting. No matter where your head office is located or where you operate, our bookkeeping services and team of specialists are in your corner, ensuring you remain compliant, reduce risk and increase profits.
Whether you require assistance for a few hours per day, a few days per week, or a few days per month, we have the experience and expertise you need so you can get back to what matters: growing your business.
- Tracking and coding transactions to create accurate financial statements
- Tracking and recording accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Developing and reviewing systems and procedures
- Ensuring the accurate payment of employees (direct deposit with paystubs)
- Ensuring that Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) source deductions are calculated correctly and remitted in a timely manner
- Ensuring employee’s taxable benefits are calculated and applied correctly
- Issuing remuneration tax slips (T4) after year end
- Recording and filing indirect tax (GST/HST/PST/QST) remittances
- Providing technical assistance in regards to indirect tax matters