DMCL Chartered Professional Accountants is currently seeking a highly motivated and team-oriented Canadian Tax Manager or Senior Manager, with outstanding tax planning and compliance experience to join our growing tax practice based in our Downtown Vancouver office.
As a key member of our Tax Group, the Canadian Tax Manager/Senior Manager will help drive the success and reputation of the firm by delivering exceptional client service, managing tax engagements and implementing tax plans.
Our tax practice offers the opportunity for a candidate to work in a wide range of tax projects, including corporate reorganizations, succession and estate planning, estate and trusts, business acquisitions and dispositions, inbound, outbound and cross border tax planning and complex tax compliance. As an integral member of our Tax Group, the Tax Manager will work directly with clients and Partners to build relationships, provide expertise, deliver a wide range of tax services, solve problems and help them achieve their goals.
As a Canadian Tax Manager/Senior Manager, your responsibilities include the following:
- Assist in the development and implementation of tax planning strategies for clients;
- Advise on planning opportunities, tax minimization strategies and compliance issues;
- Research and analyze a wide variety of tax issues;
- Prepare, review and advise on complex corporate, personal and trust tax returns;
- Review the work of junior staff members, train, develop and mentor members of the tax group;
- Assist with client management and foster excellent relationships with clients and initiate business development opportunities.
What DMCL Offers
This position provides an exceptional opportunity for career advancement in a rewarding and flexible work environment with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- A standard 35-hour work week;
- 4-day work week during the summer months;
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu of overtime;
- Continued professional development.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Tax Manager” in the subject line.
We would like to thank you for your application but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.