DMCL CPA is seeking a dynamic, bright, client-service oriented individual with 1-2 years of public practice experience!
DMCL Chartered Professional Accountants is seeking a dynamic, bright, client-service oriented individual with 1-2 years of public practice experience! This is a full-time, pre-approved program position for our Downtown Vancouver office.
Our students are provided with:
- A mentor to support you throughout your designation
- Comprehensive training to cover all aspects of your development
- On-the-job learning that will provide you with continued technical skills development and diverse business experience
- Opportunity to work on a broad range of engagements from start to finish in a variety of industries
- A professional working environment, with a personal culture that focuses on work-life balance
During your articling experience with DMCL, you will:
- Work individually on the preparation of working paper files, tax returns and various other accounting assignments
- Work as part of an audit team in the execution of assurance engagements
- Communicate directly with clients and third parties to obtain necessary information for task completion