- Provide the business tools and support you need while on the road;
- Work with managers, agents, and tour managers;
- Take care of payments to suppliers, crew, and others; and
- Tax waivers and other international tax filings to reduce tax withheld outside Canada.
Business Management Services:
- Cash management;
- Tour analysis and reconciliation;
- Bookkeeping including bill payments, payroll, bank deposits, and invoicing;
- Assistance with insurance, banking, and credit approval;
- Assistance with determining which business structure is best for your situation (sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation); and
- Review of royalty statements and contracts.
- Canadian income tax preparation: personal and corporate;
- US federal and state returns;
- International tax compliance;
- Central withholding agreements (CWAs) for US tour dates;
- GST/HST returns;
- T4/T4A/T5 returns; and
- US 1042 and 1099 returns.
You Focus on Creative
At DMCL, we can help you manage the business side of your career so you can concentrate on the creative side. Whether you are just starting out or already well established, our entertainment accounting team can work with yours to tailor our services to fit your unique needs.
Professional & Accountable
What sets DMCL apart from other business management providers is that as a Chartered Professional Accounting firm, we are professional and accountable. From basic bookkeeping to international taxation, all of our services are provided in-house.