China Services Group
Accounting Services for Chinese Investors:
To take advantage of that opportunity as a new investor to Canada, it’s essential to establish a solid understanding of the market and its nuanced regulations, avoiding any missteps. That’s where we come in. As a responsive and accessible accounting firm in Vancouver with fluent Mandarin and Cantonese team members, our China Services Group offers unrivaled insight and expertise in the language you speak.
What’s more, DMCL CPA is a proud member of Moore Stephens International Limited. As a part of this global accountancy and advisory network, we offer a comprehensive range of services, skills and experience in 112 countries. You can be confident that we have the resources and capabilities to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
Our services include:
Audit Services for Chinese Companies
- Assistance with complex accounting, financial reporting and compliance issues in Canada
- Audit and review of financial statements in accordance with Canadian standards for bank, regulatory or shareholder needs
- Assistance with IPO, prospectuses, information circulars, filing statements and other regulatory filings for publicly listed companies or companies becoming publicly listed
- Acquisition or disposition of Canadian companies
- Business due diligence on prospective targets
- Corporate group structuring to minimize corporate and personal taxation and for other business objectives
- Review of internal controls and corporate governance procedures
- Cross-border tax planning on investment into Canada and from Canada to non-resident companies in the United States, China and elsewhere
- Assistance for Chinese-Canadian and Chinese investors preparing and filing Canadian tax and reporting forms to meet legal obligations
- Assistance with preparing and filing of Canadian tax and reporting for non-residents in respect of the acquisition, holding and disposition of investments in Canada