Trusts and Estates can be sensitive issues, but we make it easier with our personalized approach and dependable advice. Proper planning with the right advisor can ensure your trust or estate is dealt with according to your wishes and needs.
We offer succession planning for business owners, planning and compliance for family trusts and estates, and foundational annual tax compliance.
Your wealth and security are our priority. We’re here to support you.
Audit & Assurance
- Performing review of financial statements
- Conducting audit of financial statements
- Complying with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Complying with US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP)
Preparing and filing tax returns including:
- Canadian trust returns (T3) and date of death return (T1)
- US estate or trust returns (1041) and date of death return (1040)
- Other optional returns
- Estimating and planning Canadian and US trust and estate tax minimization
- Assisting with negotiations and correspondence with federal and provincial/state authorities regarding Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) or Internal Revenue Service (IRS) audits, disputes and objections
- Compiling and preparing Financial Statements
- Selecting trustees and administrators
- Advising on drafting of wills and trust agreements
- Planning, administering, accounting and settlement for family, inter vivos and testamentary trust and estates
- Planning for succession
- Investment planning for capital retention
Be compliant. Be assured. We’re committed to delivering high-quality assurance services that offer true value and underpin stakeholder confidence.
We pride ourselves on developing long-lasting relationships with our clients. Our hands-on approach is designed to help you succeed.