Taking your business internationally has its challenges. Skip the learning curve and tap into DMCL’s international affiliate network’s collective expertise, with more than 30,000+ taxation specialists at 575 locations in over 114 countries.
Whether you have foreign operations, you are looking to expand to the US or elsewhere, you are planning on exiting Canada and moving overseas or you’re looking to relocate your business to Canada, we can help. We provide inbound and outbound tax and business advisory services. Our team has the knowledge and expertise to assist in the planning, development and maintenance of an effective international tax strategy for Canadian and foreign business, Canadian and foreign high net-worth individuals, and Canadian and foreign employers and employees.
Our holistic approach ensures compliance both at home and across borders. From the planning, development, and maintenance of your international tax strategy, we’re here to help you minimize your tax payments and position your business for continued success.
- Providing tax planning for the following:
- Establishment of a business in Canada
- Non-residents providing services in Canada
- New immigrants/ residents to Canada
- Becoming a non-resident
- International estate
- Investment in Canada including purchase of real estate in Canada
- Entertainers and Athletes performing in Canada and internationally
- “Equalization’ for executives working in Canada
- Expanding your business or investment outside of Canada
- International M&A work
- Supporting financial statement tax provision
- International tax advisory
- Complying with Federal and Provincial Indirect Taxes (GST/HST/PST/QST) in Canada
- Working with Canada’s international tax treaties
- Complying with International, pre-acquisition planning, structuring advice and due diligence followed by post transaction integration in cross-border M&A
- Surplus calculations
- Review transfer pricing, dispute resolutions and help with advance pricing agreements with local tax authorities
Who We Serve
We pride ourselves on developing long-lasting relationships with our clients. Our hands-on approach is designed to help you succeed.
Be compliant. Be assured. We’re committed to delivering high-quality assurance services that offer true value and underpin stakeholder confidence.
On March 27th 2020, President Trump signed into law the Coronavirus Aid Relief and Economic Security (“CARES”) Act which contains...READ MORE
The US Internal Revenue Services (IRS) have provided commentary confirming action items the statement released on March 18th, 2020. Key-points...READ MORE