Lean on DMCL’s Canadian tax specialists to sort through the complexities of the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) and provincial tax regulations.
Whether you’re changing your office location, considering a strategic shift, or exploring the implications of a merger or acquisition, we’re by your side with a tax plan optimized to your specific circumstances. One designed to minimize taxes and ensure compliance.
As a leading tax and accounting firm, we understand the challenges facing organizations–big and small–when it comes to Canadian tax compliance. We work collaboratively with our partners to help define their ideal operating model, improve compliance, and navigate the constantly evolving complexities of Canadian Tax law.
- Preparing Canadian tax returns including:
- Corporate tax returns (T2)
- Personal tax returns (T1)
- Registered Charity tax returns (T3010)
- Not-For-Profit Information returns (T1044)
- Partnership tax returns (T5013)
- Quebec Partnership tax returns (RL15)
- Trust tax returns (T3)
- Remuneration tax slips (T4)
- Investment Income tax slips (T5)
- Non-Resident tax slips (NR4)
- Flow-Through Share Information returns (T100)
- Resource Expenses Statement (T101)
- Capital Dividend Election (T2054)
- Property Disposition to a Corporation (T2057)
- Non-Resident Property Disposition Compliance Request (T2062)
- Sale of Debts Receivable Election (T2022)
- Business Acquisition Election (GST44)
- Estimating Canadian tax liabilities
- Assisting with negotiations and correspondence with federal and provincial authorities regarding Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) audits, disputes and objections
- Assisting with Canadian investment tax credit claims for Scientific Research and Experimental Development expenditures (SR&ED) and film tax credits
- Providing Canadian indirect tax (GST/HST/PST/QST) planning for business start-ups and expansions
- Providing Canadian indirect tax (GST/HST/PST/QST) planning for property purchases
- Advising on Canadian indirect tax (GST/HST/PST/QST) implications for the purchase or sale of a business
- Planning for compensation and benefits, including stock options and tax-deferred plans
Who We Serve
We pride ourselves on developing long-lasting relationships with our clients. Our hands-on approach is designed to help you succeed.
Be compliant. Be assured. We’re committed to delivering high-quality assurance services that offer true value and underpin stakeholder confidence.
Temporary Relief for Employee Automobile Benefits for the 2020 and 2021 Taxation Years due to COVID-19
On December 21, 2020, the Department of Finance Canada released a backgrounder and draft legislation to provide temporary relief in...READ MORE
January 31st Deadline for Claiming the Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS) for the March 15th to August 1st, 2020 Periods
Please note that there is a firm deadline of January 31st, 2021 for eligible businesses that have suffered a revenue...READ MORE