What is Cloud Accounting?
As a scalable and inexpensive software solution, Cloud Accounting lets businesses work smarter and faster. Using secure cloud storage to hold and process accounting data means that you have access to up-to-date financial information, anywhere there’s an Internet connection.
With just one active file, it’s easier to collaborate and reduce the confusion that can lead to duplicate entries and other errors. Less time is required for data entry and file transfer. Whether you’re entering expenses on the go or invoicing from your smartphone, Cloud Accounting gives you greater freedom and flexibility, while enabling us to offer new heights of speed, accuracy, and personalized service.
What We Do
Our Cloud Accounting group is highly experienced in all aspects of Cloud Accounting. We can assist in implementation and then show you how to leverage the benefits of this next-generation software. While our firm is located in Greater Vancouver, cloud-based solutions make it possible to provide top quality service to clients nationwide, as well as those who are internationally based with business interests in Canada.
Our Cloud Accounting Services
- Training and introduction to Cloud Accounting
- Reconciling bank and credit card transactions
- Categorizing revenues and expenses into the accounting system
- Processing Payroll
- Preparing and filing sales tax returns to ensure compliance with CRA
- Preparing financial statements and reports
- Transitioning data from daily business activities to year-end financials and tax filings
- Providing advice for business activities and growth
Why Use DMCL
We have over 150 clients in a wide range of industries that have switched to cloud accounting – chances are we understand the challenges your organization is facing. With our expertise you will get the right solution and the right team, with implementation done right, the first time.