Gain immediate clarity and insights into your organization’s finances. There are plenty of reasons why your organization might need to be assessed by its financial records. Maybe you’re applying for a loan, or exploring bringing on a third-party investor. In each case, these parties will need “assurances” to confirm your financial statements are valid.
That’s where we come in. We review your organization’s books, records, and accounts, providing external parties with varying levels of financial assurance, depending on your unique requirements.
Ours is a process that’s been honed and optimized for over 35 years. One that zeros in on the exact key performance indicators that need to be assessed, with minimal disruption to your team and operations, so you can get back to doing what you do best.
- Performing external review of financial statements
- Complying with accounting standards including:
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises (ASPE)
- Accounting Standards for Non-Profit Organizations (ASNPO)
- US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP)
- Reviewing accounting practices and principles
- Identifying procedures for recording financial information
- Discussing management’s responsibility for internal control
- Inquiring about significant transactions
- Investigating inconsistent findings
- Investigating unusual or complex situations that may impact reported results
- Reviewing communications from regulatory agencies
- Analyzing ratios of recorded amounts
- Disclosing and analyzing compliance with debt and other covenants
Who We Serve
We pride ourselves on developing long-lasting relationships with our clients. Our hands-on approach is designed to help you succeed.
Be compliant. Be assured. We’re committed to delivering high-quality assurance services that offer true value and underpin stakeholder confidence.