Accounting standards are constantly evolving. To stay ahead, you need accurate, up-to-date information and advice from experienced professionals.
Our IPO, Transactional, and Specialized Assurance teams deliver key insights into your business, including accurate reports, transactions, and information for markets and investors. From advice on complying with new accounting standards to objective assurance solutions, we’re here to help you mitigate risk and increase success.
With highly-specialized knowledge of Initial Public Offerings (IPO), DMCL advisors have a proven history of delivering accounting and financial reporting insights that translate to the success of our clients.
Whether you’re weighing the risks and opportunities of going public, or need analytics and internal control services for external audits, we’re here to provide transparency and objectivity needed to meet regulatory and attestation requirements.
- Implementing new accounting standards:
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP)
- Getting ready IPO from concept to completion. This includes:
- Regulatory and financial reporting requirements assistance
- Expertise and step-by-step direction for the go-public journey
- Discussions between regulatory bodies and legal counsel pertaining to regulatory and assurance issues
Who We Serve
We pride ourselves on developing long-lasting relationships with our clients. Our hands-on approach is designed to help you succeed.
Be compliant. Be assured. We’re committed to delivering high-quality assurance services that offer true value and underpin stakeholder confidence.
Overview Canadian publicly listed companies are not only required to file financial statements on a quarterly and annual basis, but...READ MORE
Our IPO, Transactional & Specialize Assurance Services Practice Leaders
We pride ourselves on developing long-lasting relationships with our clients. We are hands-on and work directly with clients to achieve success.