DMCL’s dedicated audit group is committed to making audits painless and efficient, with well-defined scopes, clear expectations, and transparent communication.
With audits performed for over 500 public companies, private enterprises, non-profit organizations, charities and partnerships, we know what it means to support decisions with facts, findings, and analysis. Trust our advisors to provide the clarity you need to make decisions with confidence and focus.
We’ve worked hard to earn a reputation for delivering confidence to our clients. The confidence that comes with knowing their financial reporting is accurate, objective and can hold up under scrutiny.
- Conducting audit of financial statements
- Complying with accounting standards including:
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises (ASPE)
- Accounting Standards for Non-Profit Organizations (ASNPO)
- US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP)
Be compliant. Be assured. We’re committed to delivering high-quality assurance services that offer true value and underpin stakeholder confidence.
Overview Canadian publicly listed companies are not only required to file financial statements on a quarterly and annual basis, but...READ MORE