Mergers, acquisitions, and restructurings are monumental decisions—they require strategic preparation and expert support. Together, we’ll help you mitigate risk, satisfy all parties, and structure the right deal. Draw from our experts’ wealth of experience and trust us to lead you to the next step. With the right insights and guidance, you’ll be able to confidently make the strategic business decisions needed to achieve your goals.
If ever there’s a time to trust an advisor’s experience and expertise, it’s during a corporate restructuring or reorganization. With over 35 years of experience and a global network that spans 114 countries, it’s no wonder DMCL is the go-to choice for organizations looking for a systematic and vetted approach to handling corporate restructuring and reorganizations.
- Assessing the effectiveness of your business structures
- Reviewing and analyzing the target company’s tax position, focusing on purchase price and purchase agreement considerations
- Structuring acquisitions and dispositions tax-effectively
- Identifying available tax opportunities
- Advising on necessary reorganizations needed to integrate your business operations post-acquisition, including tax-planning strategies, and assistance with acquisition of control return and tax elections
Who We Serve
We pride ourselves on developing long-lasting relationships with our clients. Our hands-on approach is designed to help you succeed.
Be compliant. Be assured. We’re committed to delivering high-quality assurance services that offer true value and underpin stakeholder confidence.
This article is from the quarterly Canadian Overview, a newsletter produced by the Canadian member firms of Moore North America....READ MORE
Top Ten Tips for Navigating a Small Business During COVID-19 from an Accountant and Valuator’s Perspective
We have been living with COVID-19 in our world for some time now. Although it is a very fluid situation,...READ MORE