Sometimes jobs are best left to the experts, even when they seem straightforward. When it comes to bookkeeping, payroll management, and indirect tax reporting, there can be many hidden challenges. No matter where your HQ is located or where you operate, DMCL’s team of specialists is in your corner, ensuring you remain compliant, reduce risk, and increase profits. Let us help you navigate the details so you can get back to what matters: growing your business.
You have enough on your plate without having to dive into the minutia of day-to-day bookkeeping, payroll and sales tax reporting.
Our team of experts has the experience and expertise to accommodate your organization. Whether you require assistance for a few hours per day, a few days per week, or a few days per month, we’ve got you covered.
- Tracking and coding transactions to create accurate financial statements
- Tracking and recording Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Developing and reviewing systems and procedures
- Ensuring the accurate payment of employees (direct deposit with paystubs)
- Ensuring that Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) source deductions are calculated correctly and remitted in a timely manner
- Ensuring employee’s taxable benefits are calculated and applied correctly
- Issuing remuneration tax slips (T4) after year end
- Recording and filing indirect tax (GST/HST/PST/QST) remittances
- Providing technical assistance in regards to indirect tax matters
Who We Serve
We pride ourselves on developing long-lasting relationships with our clients. Our hands-on approach is designed to help you succeed.
Be compliant. Be assured. We’re committed to delivering high-quality assurance services that offer true value and underpin stakeholder confidence.
After almost 35 years, the Auditing and Assurance Standards Board (AASB) issued a new standard for compilation engagements effective for...READ MORE
Cloud accounting is the use of secure cloud storage to hold and process accounting data, allowing you to monitor the...READ MORE