- A mentor to support you throughout your designation
- Comprehensive training to cover all aspects of your development
- On-the-job learning that will provide you with continued technical skills development and diverse business experience
- Opportunity to work on a broad range of engagements from start to finish in a variety of industries
- A professional working environment, with a personal culture that focuses on work-life balance
Fall Recruit 2020
- Applications Open: Tuesday August 4, 2020
- Application Deadline: Monday August 31, 2020
- Interview period: September 14 – 18, 2020
- Offers Out: On or after September 25, 2020
- Offer Acceptance Deadline: October 9, 2020
Upcoming DMCL Events
Sign Up For a Coffee Chat With DMCL Today!
In preparation for Fall Recruit 2020, we are looking to stay connected with students and the campus community. Virtual coffee chats are a great way to learn more about DMCL, what we have to offer and what it would be like to work with us. Register today for a virtual coffee chat with according to the below times. We are looking forward to meeting with you!
Register Here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VB8DYXS
- July 28th – (1-4 PM) – All Schools
- July 29th – (1-4 PM) – SFU
- August 5th – (10-1 PM) – BCIT
- August 11th – (1-4 PM) – UBC
Virtual Speed Networking Event
DMCL is excited to be hosting a Virtual Speed Networking Event on August 12, 2020 from 3:00 – 5:00 PM.
We are looking forward to networking with those that will be participating in Fall Recruit for opportunities in 2021. This is a great opportunity to network with various DMCL reps, get to us a bit better and also so we can get to know you!
If you are interested in attending, please fill out this short survey by August 4th, 2020: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LP3HK89
Please note that there is limited space available. We will be sending invitations to selected students based on the responses to the questions as well as those eligible to begin a co-op or articling student position in 2021. Invitations to selected students will be sent by August 7, 2020.
- When: Wednesday August 12, 2020 – 3:00 – 5:00 PM
- Where: Zoom (invite link & details sent at a later date to selected students)
- What: There will be a short “Get to Know DMCL” presentation in the beginning, followed by a speed networking session with multiple DMCL reps.
- Dress: Business Casual
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out.
To learn more about DMCL, please check us out on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!