Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA) – deadline Wednesday, June 30 2021
Interest free loans for small business and NPOs (portion may be forgivable)
- Additional information:
- CEBA pre-screen tool: Link
We suggest you review the CEBA loan terms with your business’ or NPO’s primary financial institution for specific conditions and impact of any restructurings/reorganizations;
Contact your bank/credit union to apply.
Regional Relief and Recovery Funds (RRRF) – deadline Wednesday, June 30, 2021
Interest-free loans for SMEs that do not qualify for CEBA or under the Community Futures Stream: Link
This link also has the online application form.
B.C. government for SME Recovery Grant– deadline Friday, June 30, 2021
Small and Medium-Sized Business Recovery Grant program: Link
Grants of $10,000 to $30,000 for SMEs impacted by COVID. Additional $5,000 to $15,000 for eligible tourism related businesses.
Link has the online application; will need to upload financial documents.
Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (“CEWS”) and Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy (“CERS”)
- Rolling deadlines for claiming subsidies qualifying periods so apply early;
- Qualifying periods were extended to September 25, 2021 (and they may add additional qualifying periods to November 20, 2021)
- Note – a publicly listed company may need to repay wage subsidy amounts for qualifying periods that begin after June 5, 2021, for increased compensation for its specified executives from 2019 to 2021
Please let us know if we can help with your application.
Business Credit Availability Program (“BCAP”), Highly Affected Sectors Credit Availability Program (“HASCAP”) and Mid-Market Financing
- The application deadline was extended from June 30th to December 31, 2021
- BDC Co-lending and guarantees
Canada Recovery Hiring Program:
- For 50% of the incremental remuneration paid to eligible employees between June 6 and November 20, 2021 (can claim this subsidy or CEWS for a qualifying period but not both)
- CRA to release information on applying
Other Federal financial support, loans and access to credit: Link